Just the basics…
1. Cookie sales start on Jan 2nd (It is imperative that the girls don’t start selling until the 2nd).
2. Do not collect money/checks until cookie delivery, unless an individual is not ordering any cookies, but is donating cookies to soldiers.
3. If an individual decides to donate cookies, fill in the box that is designated as such. Do not fill in the type of cookie to be donated.
4. Cookies are $3.50 a box.
5. Lisa will collect order forms at the Jan. 21 meeting.
6. The “Goal Getter Card” is for sales you make after the Jan. 21st deadline.
7. Cookies will be delivered at the end of February or beginning of March. Checks/money will be due in March (more on that later).
8. Incentives can be found on p. 5 of your guide book.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Lisa, our Cookie Mom.
Thanks in advance for all your help!
It's the first time ever that Girl Scout Daisies have sold cookies. You'll be one of first!
There’s more to cookies than yummy treats. Cookies help all Girl Scouts in your area. And it's a fun way for you to learn something new.
You'll set a troop goal — something fun you want to do with your Girl Scout friends this year. Maybe you will plan a way to help others, too. The money you earn from Cookies can help pay for your goals.
Scavenger Hunt (Online Game)
Go Fish! (Online Game)
Eco Ellie Storybook (a .pdf download. Right-click & save to your desktop)
Coloring Sheet (print & color)
Recipes & Cookie Crafts
Sugar Free Chocolate Chips are featured in Ice Cream Sandwiches
Lemon Chalet Cremes are featured in Lemon Out-of-Sight Delight
Trefoils are featured in Cheesecake Cup
Do-Si-Dos are featured in Peanut Thai Chicken
Samoas are featured in Samoas® Sweet Potatoes
Dulce de Leche cookies are featured in Chocolate Delight
Tagalongs are featured in Tagalongs® Shake
Thin Mints are featured in Mint Brownies